Wednesday, April 7, 2010

April showers...

It still feels like winter with all this cold weather we have been getting! We had one 80 degree day, then went back to being about in the 40s and 50s, and most the time it is raining out, which i don't mind rain but get lightning involved and I get freaked out LOL :)

Well, what is new in my life since the last time I wrote? Well, I started packing more up, and waiting till I can put it in the truck to leave on friday night. My last day to work is on Thrusday, then I leave for WI. YAY! =] I'll then help my cousin finish packing then get things in the U-haul or something, and leave the first weekend of May.

So the other night I was hanging out with my friend, and had a "friend" IM me, I started talking and the next thing you know I was getting phone calls, and texts harassing me. I called the cops today to report harassment and they gave the chief the run around, for almost a half hour he finally got the name of the person who called me back, when he was still here. He had told them he wasn't going to do a report about it but since they called and was acting jerkishly he was going to do a report. which I think he was just doing that to get them to tell him his name. Yeah sometimes people are just stupid. and hopefully they stop talking to me and all that. If they don't I'll do it again.

We did have a wolf spider in the house...well at least my brother thinks it is...since my dad smashed it with a book...
On the brighter side BREWERS won today! Now they are 2-1 since the beginning of the season =] yay! Should I maybe also become a Mariners fan...? Well, maybe I'll think of it. LOL I can always give them a try, but...at heart...I'll always be a BREWERS fan at heart! Well my time to sign off for now...I'll make sure to take pics on my way to Eau Claire...well at least try to since it will be dark most the way =]

No comments: