Thursday, April 15, 2010

bring may flowers?

Haven't written in a while. Been helping out around the house with the boys. My phone charger broke so I have to hold the wires to the charger when its plugged into the phone =[ I guess that is what you get when you buy an $8 charger, I'm hoping to get my last paycheck soon so i can go buy another one that isn't broken! LOL =]

About 16 days till we leave for Washington. Me and Annissa will be driving the car along with the "Twins" Nathan, and Kaedyn, as everyone calls them since Nathan is about the same size as his younger brother. LOL While the other 3 boys will drive/ride the moving truck, or we might switch Noah back and forth between the two vehicles.

I'm hoping that since we are taking the babies it won't be that hard since one is going to be 3, and the other is 19 months...lol that means lots of snacks and drinks, plus A LOT of diaper changes LOL =] and that means a lot of stops...which i'm hoping won't happen all that often cuz this girl will have to pee every time we stop then LOL...ok ok maybe not so much every time but at least a few times if I can't hold it LOL I'm hoping that the drive won't take too long since I am getting excited for Washington even if people want me to be back home. Which I am thinking about doing after being there so long, if I want to go back to Illinois....=S I know my mom wants me back home, and so does Darren but I'm not sure yet if I want to go back home to IL and live there the rest of my life. If you know what I mean.

For the past few days it has been kinda cloudy and last night it rained...again. but I guess the rain don't bother me as much, so I guess we will get along out west =] So waiting for May is going to be tough, not only do we move in May, my 21st birthday is in may too! =] Not sure what we are doing yet but...we'll figure it out later when we get there. =]

No comments: