Thursday, October 28, 2010

i'm doing what!?

Once again I haven't been updating my blog like I should, but I guess that's what you get when your busy or just not wanting to do it....ok ok so I totally forgot about my blog for a while. Since the last time I update my blog, I have....

Been working, playing with the babies, and looking for another job, so i can buy the car I want. Plus I have also found out my sister has a brain tumor, which surgery is scheduled for December 6th. It so far has affected her eye sight, hearing and now her left leg. I'm just hoping they can get her into surgery before that.

Sooo...work has been pretty busy lately. We have been doing some good changes and some bad changes. I am now working in baby most the time, but since Monday I have been training Jessica, who is now going to join the hang/basics team over in there little area...away from the rest of the clan. Sara is on vacation since her hubby is going to Bah Rain (if that's how you spell it) after they get back from vacation. So she has been going since October 8thish. Boy do I miss her some days =D They change basics and hang around...they are the same people doing it but...they now have to separate everything together so whatever box you take off the pallet you have to sort it...whether its hang or basics or whatever. Baby is changing also...maybe its better for my OCD that I change some of the ways I work there...maybe not...I'm not sure if I like the changes but thats me. LOL I'm supposed to put my pallets on either side of the 6 carts I do use in baby and separate it that way...no more walking to the isle and putting it in the carts, and no more taking the cart into the backroom and taking things out...now that was a WHOOLLLLEEEE nother story right there...and right now I don't feel like it should be said on here...but in the mean time I'm trying to get my OCD right and not freak out over little changes. Hopefully I don't freak out too much, and sorry in advance to my co workers if I do...but they understand sometimes why I freak out with "the Voice."

I have been to the art institute, and took a tour, and hopefully I can get in there for baking and pastry next year sometime. I love the school, I love baking but I'm just not sure if I want to pay the price to go there. O well, if I do want to go then I'll put my app in, if not I'll stick with Target and such.

There are soo many places I have been since August. Seattle, the super mall, pikes market, the hood canal, mount rainier, mount st Helen's, port gamble, Manresa castle, port Townsend where an officer and a gentlemen was filmed. umm and soo many other places. I love it here, I love going places to walk around or just to sight see, and I have more places to visit. I didn't like the most haunted place Port Gamble though, gave me a feeling I didn't like at all. Manresa Castle wasn't so bad but never got the feeling of anything being there. Pikes Market is just right down the road from the Art Institute, and it was awesome! we only went through some but we had to catch the ferry back to bremerton so we couldn't go through it all. mount st helens was a little bit cloudy on the day we went, and on the day we went to rainier we went on a free weekend so it was packed! both volcanoes were pretty though.

So Ghost Adventures Zak Bagans is going to be in Seattle this year...too bad I can't go. I would sooo love to see him and go ghost hunting with him! yeah yeah yeah I know what you are thinking...why like him, and why not watch ghost hunters, why get involved with ghosts anyways...well I like him cuz I do, I watch ghost hunters, and I love ghosts...i'm sensitive. I have actually have had ghostly experiences before...a lady talking in my ear...couldn't make out what she said. Then before I moved into the place we live in we heard a male laughing, and since then I have had a black shadow figure appear several times, i have had something sit on my bed, and one morning i was just laying in bed and something said something to me..(males voice) and couldn't make out what it said, but boy did I jump out of my bed and get scared...that was the first time I EVER got scared at a ghost. plus whom ever is living here with us has also scared the babies...i haven't seen or heard from him in a while...hopefully stuff won't happen now.

Well I dunno what else to talk about in this blog...and hopefully I can update it again soon...which hopefully I can do update it every week...which reminds me...I shall put it in my phone and have it to remind me every thursday to update this blog...night

No comments: